- Swimming and sunbathing at the pool
- Have a BBQ or prepare traditional Hungarian Goulash on open fire
- Wine tasting
- Walking around in the forests, take a hike to the nearby Köris Hegy (mountain) where you have a spectacular view of the surrounding area. Or have a pick-nick in the surrounding fields.
- Mountain biking
Zirc, about 8 kilometers
- Visit the Abbey of Zirc, a UNESCO world heritage site. It was recently completely restored and is worth a visit.
- As well as the internationally renowned arboretum of the Abbey
- The Bakony museum in Zirc, small and charming and much appreciated by children
- From Zirc to Gyor drives an old touristic train through the Cuha valley to Gyor. Along the way you pass the arch Abbey of Pannonhalma
- The Arch Abbey of Pannonhalma has been making wine since 996 AD and still produces wines that are among the best wines in Hungary. You can visit the Abbey with a beautiful library or visit the wine cellars and have a wine tasting. Pannonhalma has an excellent restaurant that’s among the best in Hungary.
Veszprém 30 km.
- Visit the historic center of Veszprém with the castle of Queen Gizella
- Or have a look in the Zoo in Veszprém
Lake Balaton 40 km
- Visit the best resort along the Balaton shores, Balatonfured, have a swim or lunch at one of the many terraces
- ride around in tanks and armored vehicles
- Visit several wine regions
- Among them one of the most special in Hungary, Somló.
- GPS tracking
- Waterpark in Papá
- Daytrip to one of the castles of Sissi in Godollo or Vienna
- Daytrips to Budapest and Vienna(ca 2 hours drive), Bratislava (ca 1:30 hours drive)
- Go skiing at the ski slopes of Eplény